Friday, May 24, 2019

Game 49- 50/50




I don't know at this point, I just don't know. Hendricks looked great, until he didn't. 1 run through 5, 2 runs allowed in the 6th alone.

The offense looked great until they stopped hitting. 4 runs through the first 3 innings, only 1 run thereafter.

The bullpen looked good until they gave up a 2 run homer in the ninth. 3 runs total from the 7th inning on.

On the plus side, Bryzzo, Inc. was back in business this game, giving the Cubs all the runs they shoulda needed to win. I think this is a game where the Cubs both won and lost it although in the end it resulted in a L.

All I can hope for is that they have a W and a W results in a W tomorrow.


Cubs Games Watched: 10.5
Cubs Games Listened To: 29
Gave Up: 9.5

No comments:

Post a Comment

Game 66- Brad Brach and the Murphtones

There are two people in the 2019 season that have the power to derail any Cubs game. The first is Daniel Murphy (former Cub but I never r...