Sunday, May 26, 2019

Game 51- Wheels Fall Off


I listened to the first 5 innings and things were going rather predictably against the Reds. Meaning... the Reds got up early and the Cubs bats were cold. I am not sure why the Cubs can't play well against the Reds (currently 2-4 against them) but the Reds have the Cubs number and unless the Cubs come out guns blazing it was going to be a long day.

I didn't listen to the remainder of the game and I am glad I didn't. First of all the game last 3 and a half hours and with the Cubs ultimately losing 10-2 I am happy I didn't have to suffer through all of that .

Speaking of suffering KB (playing the outfield, something I have NEVER agreed with) left the game injured and while the Cubs staff is playing coy with his condition, he did fly with the team to Houston so signs are hopefully positive.

Houston is a tip top team, hopefully the Cubs come to play.

Cubs Games Watched: 9.5
Cubs Games Listened To: 31.5
Gave Up: 10

No comments:

Post a Comment

Game 66- Brad Brach and the Murphtones

There are two people in the 2019 season that have the power to derail any Cubs game. The first is Daniel Murphy (former Cub but I never r...